Join us to…
Create, Collaborate & Connect!
Feb. 15-Feb. 20, 2016 on the Emerald Princess
- CREATE using photography and art that anyone can do.
- CLEAR blocks that keep you from enjoying life.
- CLAIM YOUR AWESOMENESS by seeing past fears and doubt.
- CONNECT TO INNER PEACE & learn tools to keep it.
- CALL in your animal totem during a “SHAMANIC JOURNEY”.
- CONNECT through social media for collaboration.
- CO-CREATE a better life by dreaming your world into existence.
Check back later this year for 2017 registration!!! Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.
Workshop price includes all the classes. (Non-participating partners, spouses or friends are no additional cost. They may enjoy the ship while you are in classes.) Register Early to save your spot! Share with your friends and family! Booking and workshop sign-up details below.
$597 (couples rates available)
Teachers include: Blonde Cow Photography, International Painter Linda Richichi, Social Media Guru Mary Agnes Antonopoulos, and Rosemary C. Smith, RN on Holistic Health & more!
Depart: 2/15/16 at 4p.m. Return: 2/20/16 at 7a.m. Port: Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Cruise price starts at: $444 (interior room) & includes:
- 5 day cruise with 2 days docked in Mexico (7a.m.-5p.m.)
- All meals on ship, room (double occupancy), and more!
- Plenty of free time to experience the ship’s amenities.
- If new to cruising, ask about the $25 on board FREE credit!
Not included: Airfare, gratuity for waiters & staff, and beverages. Taxes, fees and port expenses $95pp. Rooms mid-ship, ocean-view rooms or balcony rooms are additional.
Peak at some of the classes offered
- No ART EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
- TAP INTO YOUR OWN CREATIVE MUSE.
- Yes you can! If you can write your name you can create art.
- Learn to create an advanced vision board. Dream life into existence.
- REMOVE BLOCKS that keep you from JOY, ABUNDANCE, LOVE, etc..
- Learn manifesting skills.
- Discover INNER PEACE.
- How to make your camera do the magic as the professionals do.
- Know what your camera is capable of.
- Capture the beauty of your Mexican Getaway.
- Come home with photos you are proud to share with family and friends.
- and much more…
- Beginners to Advanced welcome.
- Lessons on value, creating depth, composition, color, etc.
- Paint on shore and take good photos of the scene for more pointers in class.
- Optional: Display your work at our last event.
(Ask what supplies to bring on the ship for the landscape painting class)
- ENJOY A “JOURNEY” meditation
- and more…
- Honor your body through movement
- Express yourself
- Feel energized
One of the top social strategists in the country!!!
- Learn to create a bigger audience for your creativity, talent, ideas and your business, etc.
- How to collaborate with others (or a charity) to give back and tap into their audience too.
- How to showcase your work through video to get great engagement and reach.
- Learn to make what you do successful on every level, so it supports your life.
- Learn a combination of basic techniques and skills to help you care for yourself in a way that heals mind, body and spirit.
- Rose is also a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and attended The French Culinary institute in NYC. The combination of which allow her to assist her clients in the preparation of healthy, life sustaining foods that support a healthy life-style.
How do I sign up?
Call Amber Benoit, Our Cruise Planner
1 (800) 901-1172 ext. 64178 to assist you.
Hours: Mon – Fri 6:30 am – 3:15 pm PST
Group Name: Creativity Cruise
Group Number: TQD
Voyage Code: E609
Departure Date: 2/15/2016
Before you call to make a booking, please make sure you have the following information (click here):
- Tell Amber whether you have ever cruised with Princess before. If not, ask her to register you for the first time $25 referral on board credit.
- All guests names as they appear on their passports (first, middle and last).
- Birth dates for all passengers.
- Captain’s Circle Member numbers (for past Princess Cruises passengers) for all persons who may have them.
- Phone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses for all persons who do not have Captain’s Circle member numbers — ask me about our referral rewards program before we create a reservation!
- Preferred bed configuration (queen vs. twin) for all staterooms – please note for cabins of 3 or more bed configuration may not allow a queen bed.
- Family stateroom configurations planned in advance (i.e., for families exceeding 4 persons, since our maximum stateroom occupancy is 4) or ask me about our Family Suite accommodations for up to 8 passengers!
- Dining selections (early, first, or late Traditional Dining, or Anytime dining).
- Any Special Requirements your guests may have, including but not limited to: special dietary requests like food allergies and dietary restrictions (i.e., vegetarian, kosher, vegan, etc), medical, other medical considerations (limited mobility, disabilities, persons with serious medical conditions or requiring specific assistances such as oxygen, dialysis, special medications (such as insulin), etc).
- Any birthdays, anniversaries or other special occasions that will be celebrated while onboard.
Now, let Linda know you’ve booked with Princess!
Send your $597 per person workshop check to:
1740 Alderman St. #5
Sarasota, FL 34236
Note: The workshop fee is fully refunded before Dec. 15th. Between Dec. 15,2015 and Jan. 15th, 2016, you will receive a 50% refund. After Jan. 15th no refund unless you have a replacement.